• Ideal for manual operation due to its light weight and ergonomic design
• Processing range: 0.1-50mL or 1-250mL
• 316L stainless steel shafts are fully autoclavable and inert for highly corrosive solutions
• All shafts are interchangeable for easy dismantling and cleaning.
• 10 modes of motor speed from 8,000 to 30,000 rpm
Specifications D-160 Power Supply110-120V/60Hz220-240V / 50-60 Hz Motor Type Universal motor160 WAC carbon brush motor Speed Range 8000-30000rpm Max. Circum. Speed 6.3-14m/sec Speed Control Dial knob 10 stage Working Volume [ H 2 O]0.1-50mL (Dispersing shaftDS-160/5)1-250mL (Dispersing shaftDS-160/10) Max. Viscosity 5,000mPas Material of Dispersing Shaft SS 316L stainless steel, PTFE Weight 0.54 kg Dimension [L x W x H] 46mm x 55mm x 230mm Noise 72 dB(A) Operating Environment 0-40 ℃,85% rel. humidity Protection Class IP20
Cat. No. P/N Descriptions 18900113 DS-160/5 Dispersing shaft 5mm，for solid/liquid media and volumes from 0.1-50ml 18900114 DS-160/10 Dispersing shaft 10mm, for solid/liquid media and volumes from 1- 250ml