• Centrifuge chamber door with automatic adsorption door lock design, can be closed with a single finger.
• Precooling, the compressor will automatically start cooling as long as the set temperature is lower than the ambient temperature.
• Sound indicator to prompt that the upper cover is closed to maintain the temperature inside the chamber, after centrifugation.
• Advanced R290 fluorine free refrigerant, low carbon and environmental protection.
• Maximum rotation speed can be achieved even at 4℃.
• Up to 9 program storage capacity according to experimental needs.
• Biosafety rotor, three-layer seal for biosafety
• High-strength aluminum alloy, three layered biosafety to withstand numerous high temperature and high pressure sterilizations.
• Five rotors with 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL, 2mL and 5mL centrifuge tubes/ PCR tubes capacity.
• An external condensation tank prevents condensate within the centrifuge chamber.
Specifications D1524R Max. Speed 15,000rpm (200-15,000rpm) in 100rpm increments. Max. RCF 21,380×g, step: 10×g Capacity 1.5/2mL×24, 0.5mL×36, PCR8×4, 5mL×12, 5mL×18. Temperature setting -20℃- 40℃ Timing 30s-99 min; HOLD (continuous running) Motor Type DC brushless motor Safety Performance Dual door lock, over-speed detection, over-temperature detection with Internal diagnosis system. Power Requirements Single phase, 200-240V, 50Hz, 500W Dimensions(mm) 332(Width) × 553(depth) × 283(height) Weight 30kg Acceleration and deceleration time 25s↑25s↓ Noise ≤56dB Other functions Rotation speed/RCF switchover, inching operation, running process indicator, sound alert. Acceleration/ deceleration in 9 steps, program storage capacity.
Cat. No. P/N Descriptions Power supply 9013111121 D1524R High Speed Refrigerated Micro-Centrifuge US plug, 110-120V/50Hz/60Hz Cn plug, 220-240V/50Hz/60Hz Euro plug , 220-240V/50Hz/60Hz UK plug, 220-240V/50Hz/60Hz